Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fall Inspiration Part 2


I want skinny belts in large variety of colors and patent belts just up the anti making everything a little more snappy. This is from JCREW, but Old Navy has some great ones too.

I want a glorious purple coat and this one from JCREW would fit the bill, but not my pocketbook.

I want long boyfriend cardis in a ton of colors and prints. This one is from JCREW.

I know I already posted this about this dress, but I can't wait to get it. Way to go Isaac Mizrahi (so sad this is his last collection for Target.)

I have to get a pair of Minnetonka mocs, but this tall style would be the warmest in the winter months.

I have got to get lower-heeled boots as I have sprained my ankles too many time. I love the slight wedge on these, they look a lot like some high-end boots, but they are perfect for the 70's preppy boot/equestrian chic. Love it these are from Piper Lime.

I want a fun faux leather jacket to toughen up my dresses and sweet skirts, but I am either going to get vintage one or a really cheap one. This one is from Target.

So it looks like I'm obsessed with floral tops, but I guess it's because you can wear them so many ways. This adorable one is from JCREW.

So, for now that finishes my fall inspiration for now, but who knows what I'll end up with. I'll post what happens and what I buy. And I'll show what I have and what combos I put together.

No comments: