Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Excellent English Ensembles






I have to say the Brits sense of fashion is always a little kooky, eccentric, and totally unpredictable. In other words, it is me to a "t"! I especially love the British company Boden. They mix colors and patterns with abandonment and it makes my heart skip a beat, or maybe speed up because I want to buy all their clothes!!!!! These ensembles are from some their Winter '07 collection...... and I wish I could buy them all.
I am obsessed with purple this fall and the first set just makes my craving worse, with the cute polka-dot oxford and the darling beret and scarf with the eggplant coat, oh if only it wasn't 90 degrees outside I would wear this now. The second group would be great for date. or the office, or when I wanted to wear something red for the holidays without looking like a Christmas ornament (you know the ladies I'm talking about with the atrocious holiday ensembles). The last set is just classy and I wish could work in an office, because if I came to work in these ensembles or any of the above I would be the sexiest lady there. I guess I shall have to wait...oh, how my heart aches for Boden. Go to http://www.bodenusa.com/ to see more great ensembles and so much more.

-CAS

No comments: