Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grey Skies

This top is only $10 from Forever 21.


This skirt and the heels are from Urban Outfitters and are priced $29.99 and $78, which isn't so bad.


Forever21 $8! That is too good of deal to pass up.
This is from Boden and this is the back view, but isn't it a sassy skirt for only $78 and you could wear with about anything.
These are from Urban Outfitters. They are adorable, but a little pricey at $158.
Wear this outfit with some teal tights and some fun jewelry and you're ready to go.

I absolutely love the color grey (I know this might annoy you, but this is how the Brits spell this word). I have a dove grey suit, slate grey tops, and charcoal grey pumps. It seems to be an obsession of mine. The best thing about grey is that everyone can wear it, but the key is finding the right shade. I especially love grey and white striped tops. This henley styled tee from Forever21 has grey and yellow stripes with a kangaroo pocket (not the best option if you don't have the flattest abs, as this adds bulk), but it is pretty cute. The other one I like better is their Striped SS Top which has grey with white stripes, not grey with yellow stripes. Grey and white stripes are a classic color combo and less bold than black and white stripes, but still sassy enough with the right accessories and pops of color. I would wear either top with a denim pencil skirt and some fun heels. Let me know what you think of either outfit, and which one you would wear and why. Kate Bosworth was recently seen wearing this color combo in a cute sweater from Gap's pre-fall collection, so I guess I could be on to something. Another plus of this combination is that it flatters the fair-skinned girls out there, myself included.

-CAS

No comments: