Monday, October 15, 2007

A Horse of Course


I love horses, and the equestrian look is so big this fall. This 31 Corn Lane scarf is sold on Fred Flare and it just makes me want to saddle up my horses. The funny thing about this scarf is that Anthropologie sells it for $28 and Fred Flare sells it for $24. Wonder who I'm going to get it from? Another bonus is the charming, brushed brass heart that is sewn onto the bottom corner of the scarf. I don't need to go into detail about my love of hearts. I would complement this with the Alice Temperley for Target cable knit hat and fingerless gloves to keep all heads, necks, and hands warm on chilly fall and winter days. The bonus to fingerless gloves is that they allow you grab things quickly without that typical "lazy glove hand feel" (I know that is not the technical term, but you know what I mean.)



I would combine this with Delias's blue toggle coat and their black riding boots. I would add wooly black tights and this Alice Temperley dress (this is so flattering on all sizes) for Target to complete the look. Equestrian chic at its best.
-CAS

No comments: