Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Patched Perfection

Spectator shoes hail from the 1920's, but Miu Miu brought this classic design into the 21st century with their spectator booties, pumps, stilettos, and ballet flats. These shoes have been the talk of the shoe world this Fall 2007 season, and I have no problem seeing why, the only problem is that their prices are not in my range. Teenfashionista waxed poetic about the ballet style that she saw modeled on lucky young lady on facehunter. She also wishes, like myself, that her wallet would allow her to splurge on these splendid shoes. However, there are those lucky ladies out there who have purchased these shoes...I am so jealous, but I am glad they get to wear them. Hello Lover has the Miu Miu Naplak Patch spectator pumps in the tan (nudo is the Italian word for nude, or in the states, tan). My favorite styles are:

the Miu Miu Naplak Patch Spectator Pump in Grigio (translation: grey),

the Miu Miu Vernice Pop Pump in Rosso (translation: red),


and the Naplak Patch Spectator (ballet) Flat in Rosso (translation: red).


All these images are courtesy of Saks Fifth and can be purchased on their site.

-CAS

No comments: